The flagship of the F300 Series is an impressive floorstanding loudspeaker capable of huge scale dynamics and highly detailed top end articulation. Featuring two potent 150mm (6”) mid/bass drivers, and a 25mm polyester dome tweeter delivering an authoritative performance with power and passion. High output levels and an easy to drive load make the F303 suitable for a wide range of home entertainment amplifiers and applications.
Employing a D’Appolito driver configuration, positioning the tweeter centrally between the two bass / midrange drivers, provides a smooth dispersion characteristic through the critical crossover region. The sweet spot is widened, resulting in enhanced musical performance on or off the loudspeaker’s main axis. Perfect for Hi-Fi or home theatre, the F303 floorstanding speaker won’t disappoint.
Awarded 5 Stars from What Hi-Fi?
- System Type: 2 way, rear ported
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 35- 150
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 75
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 91dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 32Hz- 28kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 150mm multi-fibre bass/ mid 1 x 25mm polyester dome tweeter
- Crossover frequency: 3.2kHz
- Crossover type: 2nd order low pass, 3rd order high pass
- Dimensions - HxWxD: 962 x 190 x 271mm (37.9 x 7.5 x 10.7)
- Weight - Each: 14.6kg (32.2lb)
- Finishes: Walnut / Black Ash / Light Oak